1.The information collected and used
If you use this website, you are in control of what information is collected, but if you choose not to share your information, you may not be able to access or use some areas of this website.
1a. How information is collected
This information may be collected, stored and used when you use this website and when you contact Datastor via the enquiry form on the contact page.
1b. What information is collected
The information collected and held may include but is not limited to:
- information about your computer and about your visits to, and use of, the website (including your IP address, approximate geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
- if you call the Advertiser, your phone and/or mobile phone number and the time, date and day of the week and length of your call; and
- any other information you may provide to the provider of this site.
1c. Using cookies or other on-device storage
2. How information collected is used
2a. When you use this website
2b. Customisation of this website and advert targeting
The information collected when you use this website may be used to build up a picture of your interests. This information may be used to try to make sure that when you visit or use the website, you don’t miss offers and information that might interest you. This is called advert targeting.
2c.Tracking how the website is used
Information may be collected about activity on the website, or other organisations may be used to collect it and to share it. This information is used to:
- analyse statistics;
- track pages and paths used by visitors to, or users of, the website;
- target the adverts or offers, such as banners, on the website and on the websites of other organisations; and
- track the use of the internet banner adverts and other links from marketing partners’ websites to this website.
2d. Analysing call volumes
If you call Datastor using the number featured on the website, we may record your phone number, the time, date, day of the week and length of the call and certain details about whether the call was answered or not. This information will be shared with Datastor and used to analyse the effectiveness of the website.
2e. Contact form enquiries
If you submit an enquiry via the contact form on the contact page, the contact information that you supply will be stored by Datastor. Your information will not be passed onto any third parties. You will only be contacted with marketing activities if you tick to indicate you are happy for us to do so at the point of contacting us.
3. Disclosure of your information
Your information may be passed to one or more of the following organisations:
- data processing companies, mailing houses and other third party suppliers; and
- government and enforcement agencies and the police.
Occasionally, this may involve sending your information outside the European Economic Area. For more information, please read section 4 – Where your information is processed.
Every now and again, requests are received for information from government departments, the police and other enforcement agencies. If this happens, and there is a proper legal basis for providing your information, it will be provided to the organisation asking for it.
4. Where your information is processed
When your information is used as described in section 2 – How information collected is used, this may occasionally involve sending your information outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Where this is done, appropriate steps are taken to protect your information. By using this website, you agree that your information may be transferred, stored and processed outside the EEA.
5. How your information is kept secure
The security of information is taken very seriously. Technology and security policies are in place to protect the information held.